Saturday, October 2, 2010

Trakkers GPS

Hello all, just a brief update.

Two years ago, I applied for a team sponsorship for The Spiritual Spinners and unfortunately, I didn't even make it past the first cut. Last year, I missed the deadline and so couldn't apply. This year... I MADE THE DEADLINE!!!!

I am hoping that I get the sponsorship and even better would be the team sponsorship. How many of my teammates would love to have a GPS they could wear and the family could track you on a ride?? Especially those long solo rides where you are just out beating yourself up.

I am really hoping for this sponsorship. I think it is a great product and while right now there main athletes are triathletes (yes I know I am a triathlete) I think distance cycling and multi-day tours would be huge. I have been at Bike MS and many times wondering where my teammates are who did the Century. Wouldn't it be nice to go out and find out that they are 23 miles from the finish which, depending on their average speed gives you at least an hour and no worries about missing them finishing??

Anyway.... wish me luck, hope and prayers. Also, I need to update... most recent weigh-in was 173 lbs... still maintaining down 20 lbs from the start of the year and hoping to break through the plateau that seems to have me stuck.

Just Keep Moving and remember... You never know until you tri

1 comment:

Chris said...

Good luck with the sponsorship!