Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Here we go

Okay, so in conjunction with my trainer at the gym, I am now using livestrong.com daily plate to track my calorie intake and burn. I need to do this to remind myself what is going in vs. what I am using.

I have yet to post my before picture. I have to admit, i am a tad bit embarrassed that I let myself get to this point. The good news is that since my last weigh-in at the gym, I have lost 2.5 lbs and that includes the week at disney, christmas, new years and lots of unhealthy and fattening food.

The fast food is doing better. In 10 days, we have had 3 eat outs. That is a huge cut from what we used to do. If we can keep that up, we'll save money and get healthier.

On the down side. I saw my orthopedist in december and as many of you know, I played softball for a very long time. Catching for much of it. He took a look at my right knee, did some testing and then tested the left. As some of you know, my right knee has always been my worst. I can't even remember at this point if it is 3 scopes or 4 on that knee. He told me that my left knee is now worse than my right. In the last week, I have noticed it more and it has been by far, more painful. So, here are the goals... Are you ready??? I think I am.

One year..... 50 lbs and a new body.

You all need to keep me going. With working two jobs and a 4 yr old, it's going to be tough, but what can I say. I promise to do my best to update daily and see where it goes. Who knows, maybe this will turn into Julie/Julia. But I don't have a Julia. Maybe I can be somebody elses Julia. I will be as honest as I can, please do me the same courtesy.

I am not doing this for any other reason but to improve myself. So, here we go.

No comments: