Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 3

Good morning friends, followers and newly introduced to the world of the fat triathlete mom.

So, last night tried something new with my chicken. Lime and Butter chicken (2 boneless/skinless Chicken Breasts Cubed)

2 TBSP Butter
2 tsp lime juice ( i used the green bottle in the produce aisle)
place cubed chicken in frying pan with the melted butter and lime juice to sautee'
a dash of garlic powder
a dash of onion powder
a dash of mesquite seasoning
a dash of pepper
sautee' until fully cooked but still nice and juicy.

Serve.

I used a little more than the 2 tsp of lime juice and it was a touch too tangy for my husband but my daughter and I LOVED it. She's almost 5 and getting her to eat chicken in any other form from a chicken nugget is tough.

total calories for the chicken, 1 cup with the spices was 375 of my 1320 calories, but with my exercise it weighed out okay and the taste was awesome.

UPDATE

Went to the gym today, did 15 minutes on the treadmill and a 45 minute class called body pump. I can already tell that I am going to feel it tomorrow. It felt good though.

GREAT NEWS!!!!

I have lost 4 lbs in the last week!!!! YAY!!!! Down to 183 and moving right along.

Todays calorie burn at the gym was 650 calories, 935 calories consumed today so far and looking for a light, easy dinner. Let's hope this progress keeps going.

Hooray for small (big) victories. Most weight lost ever in a week for me... WOOHOO

No comments: