Monday, August 4, 2008

Today

Hello readers. As if I have any....it is 3am and I am up and in pain. I can't stand it.

Well, later today in less than 12 hours is my MRI. I really hope that they can find out what is wrong with my neck. But I can't help but still be positive at this point. ML was having trouble sleeping and asked me to rub her back and help her go back to sleep. So I did.

What did I ever do to deserve to be so blessed in my life. I have a beautiful 3 yr old little girl, a wonderful husband who despite working, will help me out when I can't do something with ML. Right now, I can't pick her up, really do much playing with her or anything else. I am so blessed despite the neck issue and anything else that could come about. So do me a favor, even if it is at 3am, take full stock of what you have and I don't mean possessions. Life is more than just things you own or things that own you. It is being truly happy where you are in life. With WHO you have around you.

K

No comments: