Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 7

Hello friends and followers,

So day 7.... I am one week into starting a new habit. It takes 21 days to start a new habit and I am simultaneously starting several. Will it take longer?? Will it take less time?? Who knows??

My habits I am building!!!

Being more aware of what I eat and how much of it.

Tracking my calories

Doing some form of exercise every day. (not there yet.)

I have done fairly well in the last week and hope to get better. Now for the interesting part, I ate Domino's Pizza yesterday, and while it tasted good, it made me feel like crap for the rest of the day. I ended up cycling at 10:15 to try to get rid of that feeling and did my longest indoor ride in probably a year. I was doing intervals and just watching some tv while spinning away. I will be doing so again tonight once my daughter is in bed for the night. She is currently settling down on the couch while watching Madagascar 2. Last night she fell asleep on the couch and I am hoping for the same tonight. It makes it a bit easier than fighting for bedtime.

I have kept my calories below 1302 for six of the last 7 days and it definitely has not been easy. I am learning and changing, but it's hard when it's more than me here. Had to eat a separate lunch from hubby and daughter to keep my calories in check.

Tonight's workout will be an easy spin for 30 minutes to get the heartrate up and burn some calories to give me a bigger deficit.

Have a good night and go get what you want.

No comments: