Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 13

Well, after a not so good nutrition day, I was able to push through a tough 60 minute workout.

30 minutes on the bicycle and 30 minutes conditioning workout, which is part of David's routine he taught me. I had to really push through considering the time and my left knee. I may have to think about seeing the orthopedist regarding my left knee. I can't really go into any kind of squat, including for work without a fair amount of pain or wanting to give out.

All told, 1755 calories consumed and 897 burned.

I will most likely be very sore tomorrow, but it is well worth it, especially if I can break through into the 170's. I need to get back to pushing myself. If I am going to do this, I have to have the discipline and strength to push myself, even when I don't want to do it.

No comments: