Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Okay, the picture on the left was taken last night, and the picture on the right was taken only two months ago. Can you believe the difference. I sure can't. People had been commenting lately that my face had slimmed down recently. I look in the mirror everyday and hadn't noticed a change. I went fishing last night with my daughter and caught a fish and my husband used my camera and took a picture. As we were eating dinner at a restaurant, I pulled my phone out and looked at the picture and almost fell over with how slimmed down my face was. I was talking on fb with a friend of mine and he sent me the link to the other picture. 2 month ago, February 6, was when that picture was taken. Since then I have found my health again and I am finally feeling better. People I haven't seen since September have noticed. I am amazed at how well my body is doing with the changes I've made. I am training, but with my work schedule, it is kind of hard to fit it in. This week I am working close to 40 hours, plus a doctor's appointment for my daughter, a bike meeting and more. Last week, I swam over 1000 yds and rode about 11 miles. I plan to do some training this weekend. I got to get it when I can. I wish I was able to train more, but work comes first. Stay tuned, who knows, I may make my goal weight by September... that would be AWESOME!!!!

No comments: