Saturday, December 27, 2008

Here we go again.

Well, today I went back to work for the first time in two months and did two massages.........

AND I FEEL GREAT!!!!

When I went back in October and tried to go back to work, I did two massages and was wrecked for about two weeks after. I couldn't move. I think I have found the trick, but I won't reveal for the fact it might backfire on me.

Monday begins my triathlon training season, I think I am in a good position for it. So far this is how my schedule looks for the triathlon season.

May 2, 2009 or May 9, 2009 White Lake half-ironman. I am doing this as part of a relay. Jen F is swimming (1.2 miles), I am cycling (56 miles) and a gentleman from our gym is doing the run (half-marathon.) WOOHOO, my first ironman type event, even though I am relaying it.

May 23, 2009 Skirtchaser 5k - - Women start in a catch me wave, 3 minutes later, here come the guys in the skirtchaser wave. Mitch and I are both planning on doing it. His only requirement is catch me and then stay with me. I suck at running, but a friend of mine runs marathons, and she is going to help me train for my running. I need the help.

June 28, 2009 Smile Train triathlon - - Benefitting the Smile train. Helping kids with cleft lip and cleft pallate in countries where the parents can't afford the surgery.

September 11, 12 - - MS150 in New Bern, NC Benefitting the National MS Society, ENC chapter.

October 11, 2009 - - Ramblin' Rose women's only triathlon - this will be my second year racing in it. I hope to improve my time, but most of all, enjoy myself.

I am hoping to do well, have fun most importantly and go from there. I want to lose a little weight and tone up the body.

So, Here we go again. Let me know what you think of the schedule.

No comments: