Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fundraising

Well, I am $104 way from my goal in fundraising. I have picked up $75 in the last 24 hours. I am getting there. If I get the last $104 I reach Jewelry Boomerang again. Before last years ride, they raised the minimum fundraising for Jewelry Boomerang from $750 to $1000. I have only missed it one year. Last year. I renewed my vigor to go for the Jewelry level again. I am a matter of donations away from getting there again. If you would like to help me out, please visit my site and donate.

Multiple Sclerosis is ugly. I am riding for one of my friend's sister-in-law. She passed earlier this year due to complications from her MS. My mom spends time on the beach....IN THE DARK!!! She can't go during the day due to the heat. One of my husband's friends, his wife has MS, she is currently doing well, but that could change tomorrow. Although Charlene can no longer receive the benefit, my mom and Anna can. These are people who mean a lot to me. I want this disease eradicated. I never want another person to hear "You have MS." Think of Annette Funicello, Richard Pryor, Montel Williams, Grant Hill's wife, Clay Walker. These are all celebrity faces to MS, think about your mom, dad, brother, sister, or child being diagnosed. Help offer resources until this disease can be eradicated. Thank you for reading.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/NCTBikeEvents?px=2020194&pg=personal&fr_id=8760

No comments: