Friday, November 14, 2008

Back on the shelf

Hello all,

I am back on the shelf. Following a flare up with the neck and now a car accident today...I am back on the shelf. I was in an accident this morning and now feel like hell. My left shoulder is wrecked. It hurts to lift it, move it, everything. My camera may be fubar, this as I am looking to start doing photography full-time. CRAP!!!

Oh well, My daughter is fine. She was in the car with me and that scared me more than anything. I had to climb out the passenger side door to get back to the sliding door to check her.

I'll post the pics once I get them transferred from the crackberry.

1 comment:

triblog carol said...

Oh my gosh, you were in a car wreck??! I'm so sorry. I hope you are okay, and am really glad your daughter wasn't hurt!