Monday, March 16, 2009

Back in the saddle again

Courtesy of Aerosmith.

I'm back
I'm back in the saddle again

Ridin' high
Ridin' high
Ridin' high already

I know it doesn't sound like much, but I got almost 16 minutes in tonight. Considering the last month I have been through, it was a chore to get on there for even 10 minutes. I am hoping to slowly build my base back up. I don't want to get going too quickly and burn myself back out. I am making some dietary changes, vitamin changes, and various other changes so I am able to maximize my training and effort. It's time to get serious about my training and life.

I plan to sit back down with my nutritionist and build a plan. Not going veggie, but going to increase my veggie intake. I have given up soda and Five bucks coffee. I think that is better for me too. My training drink of choice right now is plain water. As my spins get longer, I may alternate between water and Nuun.

K~

No comments: